Thursday, July 25, 2013

July 23, 2013
Today was a nice hang back sort of day, we painted finally and chilled back in the shade while we did that, i forgot t mention playing volleyball yesterday was very fun as well. Today was a very bad day for me, my head hurt, my stomach hurt and my throat hurt, i felt bad for being sick because i did not want to intrude on the trip. But it didn't stop us in much of a way so i think its all good. My favorite part of today was when i got to see one my older brothers whom i have not seen in maybe 3-5 years, i have 6 brothers who live in this in area, seeing just the one made me entirely happy, i was sad i had to leave because i enjoyed catching up with him and i was nearly tearing up leaving. I thought it was pretty crazy to see him considering he is staying at the same place i stayed for one night. i have not blogged much on this day but its all i want to blog about at this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment